Health Benefits of Aloe Vera
I hope to enlighten you as to some of the life changing effects that aloe vera can have on you and your family.
These are just some of the aloe vera health benefits you can enjoy:
- Aloe Vera can treat gum disease
- Aloe Vera can purify the blood
- Aloe Vera is a liver detoxifier
- Aloe Vera boosts your immune system
- Aloe Vera is very effective in treating irritable bowel syndrom (IBS)
- Aloe Vera is effective in preventing heartburn
- Aloe Vera is an effective treatment for peptic ulcers
- Aloe Vera is anti inflammatory - great for arthritis
- Aloe Vera is a digestive tonic
- Aloe Vera can help you loose weight
- Aloe Vera increases energy
- Aloe Vera is anti bacterial
- Aloe Vera is anti fungal
- Aloe Vera is high in nutritional value
- Aloe Vera can reduce the signs of aging
- Aloe Vera can treat psoriasis
- Aloe Vera is an effective herpes treatment
- Aloe Vera can inhibit cancerous tumor growth
Benefits of Aloe Cream
Aloe cream is a hydrator, returning moisture to dry skin. This can be beneficial for many common skin problems, including aging. As we age, we loose hydration in the skin but aloe returns the skin to a more supple, hydrated appearance. The aloe vera is absorbed into the skin, delivering nutrients and hydration below the surface. Just as I promote aloe juice for doing your body good from the inside out, aloe lotions, creams and topicalproducts feed your body from the outside in!
Aloe vera products for the skin are also used to treat psoriasisand eczema and are often more effective than prescription creams and lotions. This is because aloe vera can stop the itchy drying flaky skin associated with these skin problems.
More recently, aloe vera has been used to treat acne. Depending on the type of acne you suffer from, pure aloe products can quickly clear up troublsome acne.
The anti fungal and anti bacterial properties in aloe vera can really help acne without drying out the skin. Dry skin is a problem with many acne treatments.
Aloe Vera Skin Care and Aging
There are many people who use aloe veraproducts daily on their face as an anti aging regime. Aloe vera while hydrating and delivering amino acids, vitamins and hydration to the skin, also tightens the skin in the same way toners do.
Overall this gives you a healthy vibrant complexion and really reduces the cell damage leaving you to look younger and fresher.
This is one of the reasons I now make my own aloe vera water! Here is my recipe!!
Aloe Vera Water Recipe
How to Make Aloe Water
I then simple stir, and put this in a water bottle and I am set to go!!
Considering that a typical aloe infused water sells for $2 this actually saves you over 35% on the cost as well.
Plus you can flavor it as you like by adding a little juice to the mix.
This is my standard aloe vera infused water recipe, and I hope you enjoy using it.